Yokomo's YZ-2 DTM achieved the perfect Win just 1 month ago at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10 Electric Off-Road World Championship in China.
Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield TQ'ed & Won the prestigious 2wd Buggy IFMAR World Championship and Yokomo Factory Driver
Lee Martin qualified 2nd and finished 3rd.
These great results were possible by a perfect collaboration effort between our Factory Drivers & Engineering Team.
The World Championship Winning YZ-2 DTM was equipped with our newly designed option parts tested & developed especially for this World Championship.
Yokomo is very excited to announce the release of our YZ-2 DTM World Championship Edition Race Kit in a limited quantity of 361 kits in celebration of this great achievement! (excluding titanium screws and turnbuckles)
Each kit will include a serial number which is also listed on the back of the chassis plate as part of this Limited Edition run.
111 YZ-2 DTM WC Edition Kits will be shipped during the 1st week of January.
Then the last 250 kits will be shipped during the end of January.
As of today, Yokomo is now accepting orders!
Since this is a Limited Edition run of kits, we will allocate them among all our distributors.
YZ-2 DTM Worlds Edition Specs:
Product Name : YZ-2 DTM Worlds Edition
- New Aluminum Steering Bell Crank Set
- Graphite Front Shock Tower for Gullwing Arm
- New Gullwing Front Suspension Arm
- Graphite Front Steering Hub Carrier
- Graphite Front Steering Block
- New Front Bulkhead (Hard Type)
- Aluminum Bulkhead Mount
- Aluminum Servo Mount
- Aluminum Rear Upper Arm Mount
- Aluminum 3G Motor Mount (Gearbox 2mm up)
- New Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Front/Rear)
- Graphite S4 Rear Suspension Arm
- New Gear Box Support
- V3 Titanium Coated Shock Shafts (Front/Rear)
- JConcepts YZ-2 Front Wing
- JConcepts F2 Clear Light Weight Body
Product Code : B-YZ2DTMW
Barcode : 639342155224