- Schumacher Cougar KC 1/10th Competition 2WD -
Racing has changed. Tracks have changed. To keep up, cars have adapted, but until now have never been ahead of the game. The new Cougar KC is designed primarily for modern carpet and astro surfaces. Offering the driver four different motor layout positions with multiple battery types and fitting options. The KC has the ability to be set up perfectly, on all types of tracks, tight and twisty or open and flowing. All the parts required for all the layouts are included as standard in the kit!
The new Cougar KC, on Carpet or Astro it has you covered!
- Power Source: ELECTRIC
- Model Type:2WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Length: 395mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Width: 250mm
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo Battery
- Paint for Bodyshell
- NEW 4 alternative motor positions for huge versatility on different track types and conditions.
- NEW 3 Gear transmission for opposite motor rotation, improves agility and steering on high traction surfaces.
- NEW Multiple battery fitting options. Saddle, square and shorty.
- NEW Super sleek, ‘Gull Wing’ wishbones with new anti roll bar option.
- NEW Front outer hinge pin design, grub screw fixing for improved pin retention.
- NEW Adjustable rear shock location in front or behind the wishbones, in the kit.
- NEW sleek, ‘Shark Fin’ bodyshell.
- NEW Lightweight ball mounted, two piece shock cap with bleed screw and vented option.
- NEW Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with new ultra fine adjustment spring.
- NEW Larger 5x11x5mm layshaft and pulley bearings, increases durabilty and precision.
- NEW 2 sets of lightweight posts to suit standard and modern low profile batteries.
- NEW Easy to use battery thumb screws.
- NEW Alloy horizontally split transmission housings for easy diff access and maintenance.
- NEW Rear transmission mounted pivot strap. Increased chassis clearance.
- NEW Small, low rotating mass gear differential. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions. Optional ball diff available.
- NEW 2.5mm aluminium chassis, with sensor lead wiring channels.
- NEW Carbon fibre side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning.
- NEW Versatile chassis allows conversion between the high grip Cougar KC to low grip Cougar KD spec. 5 cars in 1!
- NEW Front camber captive ball joints.
- NEW Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts, offering adjustments to set up your COUGAR KC for all track conditions.
- NEW Front 5 deg yokes with adjustable roll centre heights.
- 25 super precision ball bearings.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs, titanium nitride shafts, threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic ackerman.
- Front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.
- Strong, rigid 4mm carbon fibre shock brackets.
- Large “CLAW” high downforce rear wing.
- Adjustable rear roll centres, inboard toe-in and anti-squat.
- Lightweight, narrower side gears for increased efficiency.
- Pro ball studs with 2mm hex.
- Quick release idle shaft.
- Strong front steering hub, with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment.
- 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.