Part #: SMJ1024
SMJ CX11 CHASSIS KIT
The latest design concept to maximize the chassis flexibility
The suspension mount attached to the bulkhead, the integrated aluminum servo and steering mount, and the coke-bottle-shaped symmetry chassis – these are all for optimum chassis flexibility.
The number of screws to fix the chassis and each component is minimized and the chassis features perfect symmetry design. This ideal chassis design boasts neutral steering feeling and high traction performance.
The SMJ silver line spring, a new world standard item, further enhances CX11’s driving performance.
- Aluminum suspension holder directly mounted on the lower bulkhead
- Resin eccentric bush for easy toe angle and antisquat set-ups
- You can set up the chassis flexibility by changing the position and number of the screws to fix lower bulkhead.
- Short big boar dumper and SMJ silver line spring
- D. J. CVD is attached at the front as standard.
- 2.25mm-thick main chassis and 2.0mm-thick top deck
- Hard-type lower suspension arm, steering block and rear upright come as standard.
- SMJ zero-gap foam bumper comes as standard.
- AXON spur gear TCS (64 pitch, 112T) is included.
- Second speed reduction ratio: 2.0)
Front axle: Rigid axle (38T)
Rear differential: Gear differential with oil encapsulated (38T)
Width: 189mm (adjustable)
Wheel base: 256-260mm (adjustable)
Weight (reference example): 1375g