- Team Associated TC7 Factory Team -
Team Associated is proud to release its next generation of 1:10 scale 4WD electric touring car, the RC10TC7 FT, our most refined kit to date!
The touring car racing class has matured to a competition level higher than ever before, and the engineers behind the doors of Area 51 have been hard at work to make sure the TC7 will set the pace. The RC10TC7 FT car kit comes packed full of Factory Team options and a refined suspension package with precise adjustments, resulting in an unequalled level of consistency.
With over four year's development on the TC6 chassis, the RC10TC7 FT car kit arrives including all the Factory Team test parts Area 51 has had in the works for the last several years. The focus was on a more precise feel with updates in suspension component composites and ultra-smooth FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat. The floating servo controls an updated dual bellcrank steering system with a low center of gravity and refined Ackermann range, which allows the most direct steering feeling for any track condition. The updated motor mount is centrally located to produce the most consistent chassis flex to help keep cornering predictable. Accurate gear alignment provides high efficiency, acceleration and top speed.
The RC10TC7 FT gives you all the key features and options necessary to keep you at the top of the racing circuit, all without sacrificing affordability. With its prototype sweeping the modified podium at 2015 R.O.A.R. Paved On-Road Nationals, it's easy to see that the RC10TC7 FT kit is another Champion by Design from Team Associated!
- Updated suspension geometry
- FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat
- New one-piece motor mount
- Updated drive belts
- Updated dual bellcrank steering system
- Floating servo mount
- Narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics
- Vertical ball stud bearing caps
- Rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Titanium turnbuckles with turnbuckle eyelets for easy access to ball stud for adjustment
- 22 precision ball bearings
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 360mm (14.17in)
Width: 190mm (7.48in)
Wheelbase: 253.5*mm (9.98in)
Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- Battery: 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe
- Battery charger (suited for, and particular to, one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale polycarbonate touring car body
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires and wheels