- 3-Racing - F113 -
The all new F113 is the first competitive F1 chassis race kit to bare the 3 Racing “Factory Racing Products” label, the introduction of this label was conceptualized with the idea of including the best materials in our high end race kits and to distinguish our line of successful Sakura car kits from the entry/mid-level to race level. All car kits to bare the “Factory Racing Products” label will feature the finest of materials namely imported high grade 7075 aircraft aluminum, imported woven carbon graphite, PTFE coated shock bodies and ball ends.
The F113 was redesigned from scratch and shares very little parts with the successful F109, the F113 is the first to feature various innovative concepts previously unseen on mainstream F1 chassis currently available while maintaining the realistic looks of a real F1 car which in many cases is the fundamental success of the class. The F113 will feature a unique front suspension unlike anything available, dual Through Shaft Coil Spring Oil Filled Alum Dampers, Independent Double Wishbone Suspension and features adjustments such as Droop, Camber, Caster, Reactive Caster, Roll Center, Shock Angle, Ackermann with the entire infrastructure supported on 7075 Alum bulkheads.
The rear of the F113 employs a 1/12th pan car inspired design with the widely used single pivot ball, side springs and drag link rear suspension system with a longitudinal Symmetric Stroke Through Shaft Design rear Coil Spring Oil Filled Dampers to handle the front and rear weight transfers and another mounted transversely to handle the side to side damping.
Rear Drive Train (Picture shows early prototype motor mount)
The F113 will come standard with a 1/12th scale type 1/4" rear axle and diff equipped with 1/8” stainless steel diff balls plus specially processed diff plates which gives it the extra hardness to handle any high powered brushless motor . Axle Height adjusters will allow adjustments in 0.5mm increments for precise ride height adjustments with any tire diameter.
The motor mount will be constructed from machined 7075 alum for the best rigidity and heat dissipation and will accommodate both Brushed and Brushless Motors.
Upper and Main Chassis
The 2.5mm main chassis and 2mm upper chassis are CNC machined from premier grade imported woven graphite. It will accommodate both standard and low profile servos with plenty of room for electronics. Chassis mounted battery pack stoppers will come standard to precisely position your Lipo battery packs on every installation whether you are using standard or shorty Lipo battery packs.
Steering on the F113 can be handled through Standard or Low Profile servos depending on the type of batteries and electronics you are using with a servo saver horn for most popular servos (23, 24, 25).
To maintain high speed stability and agility, the body, front and rear wings features a completely new design with the aim of providing the right amount of downforce while maintaining realistic looks, the body will as always be unpainted polycarbonate with a realistic hard plastic Driver Helmet and Ultra flexible impact resistant rear wing and front wing mount.
Overall Lenggh: 410mm
Overall Width: 200mm
Wheel Base: 270mm
Tread(F/R): F200mm / R200mm
Weigth: Approx 1100g
• 2.5mm Main Chassis and 2mm Upper Chassis machined using imported premium grade woven carbon graphite
• Front 7075 alum bulkhead
• Front Double Wishbone Suspension
• Front Independent Dampers
• Front Droop adjustment
• Ultra flexible impact resistant rear wing and front wing mount
• Pivot Ball Rear Pod design with side springs and drag link
• Standard or Low Profile Servo
• Rear Axle Height adjustments in 0.5mm increments
• Ultra low CG 7075 Alum motor mount and bulkhead for Brushed and Brushless motors
• 1/12th specs 1/4” rear axle and differential with 1/8” diff balls
• Processed hardened steel diff plates
• Symmetric stroke through shaft design Coil Spring Oil Filled Dampers all round, 3 standard and one oversized center damper for superior shock absorption
• PTFE Coated Hardened Alum Damper bodies
• Adjustable battery pack stoppers – standard or shorty Lipo packs ready
• Centralized weight distribution
• Camber caster adjustable
• Reactive caster adjustable optimized for carpet racing
• Complete rolling chassis with tire and body set
• Titanium Turnbuckles
• First kit from 3 Racing to bare the “Factory Racing Products” label