Hereís a quick and easy tip to take
away your carís chassis tweak.
1. Detache foam bumper and rear
2. Lossen out all the screw about a
half to one turn on the bottom which you think are related to chassis
tweak. e.g. bulk head screws etc.
3. Rotate a spur gear few times to sit
every drive train part well.
4. Place your car upside down on a flat
setting board. Front and rearí shock tower now support your car.
5. Tighten all the loosen screws with
minimum power.(DO NOT TIGHTEN SCREWS HARD AT THIS STAGE)
6. Detache wheels then place your car
on the setting board.
Remove any debris or battery strapping tape on the bottom of chassis
before you place.
7. Press down the carís front and
rear gently then tighten top deckís screws gently. (DO NOT TIGHTEN
SCREWS HARD AT THIS STAGE)
8. Do it again on front and rear shock
9. Place the car upside down
again then retighten all screws. This time you can tighten with your
10. Do it again on top deck and shock
towers screw.(MAKE SURE THEREíS NO UNTIGHTENED SCREWS. CHECK EVERY
11.Put foam bumper and rear body posts
Press each corner of chassis with hand and feel if the chassis is
If you still feel the chassis isnít flat, Do above steps again and
try to find whereís wrong then fix it!